The miscellaneous category encompasses products such as:
- product demonstration or how-to video
- leadership address video
- corporate messaging
- staff training or initiation video
- company profile video
- making off or behind the scenes
- promotional video for products or services
- brand booster clips – which is all the rage right now
In this category of miscellaneous, no two videos are the same. Starting the process can be just as numbing as it is cumbersome to get through. The most expensive item in such an exercise is what I coin mind-labor. The more time and brainpower the producer will have to exert to figure out what your needs and preferences are, the higher your invoice will be at the end of the day. Now, we do not sell our skills and expertise as as cheap but we take pride in being effective and efficient. Never will we waste a dime of your money, neither do we like to lose a minute of our time. Below is a simple roadmap for making things easier on both parties.
“Having a clear idea of what you want will save you up to 70%”
Before you contact a video producer, form a clear and relisting idea of what the video you intend to pay for must be and what it must achieve . Write notes on the following:
A) Objective – rank the priority
B) Purpose – this video must:
- convert more customers
- attract more clients
- engage or interact
- Make a list of all the points that must be hit in the video.
- This is not a script but will become the basis of one.
- Go over the list and edit it. Combine point and omit lesser important ones.
- Give the producer a clear idea about the style that best fit your brand. Do this by composing a short list of You Tube links with cryptic notes on what you fancied about each.
- Have realistic expectations. Go look at the budget and then revisit the clips mentioned above.
When you get to this point please contact us for a free 45 minute consultation. Send all of the above ahead 48 hours before the meeting. We will honestly instruct you on the best cause of action. We even do something no one else does, we will get you 2 other quotes; so you’ll have 3 in total.
Speaking for things that we do that no one else does:
We make videos that trend and we guarantee that they would.
Curious? Follow this link.
To view work sample or read client testimonies, go to the News & Info page.
The search function should help you find things easier.