Miscellaneous Audio & Video Equipment
Instruct from behind the control desk to as many as 8 technicians on the floor. This System is wireless and compact.
R400 – R1 200 per day (Tc & Cs)
Professional USB Microphone with Audio Interface
Professional sounding recordings shouldn’t require an advanced degree in engineering. In your home studio or recording on the road, G-Track Pro allows you to focus on your recording and less on the process. G-Track Pro is a USB microphone with an instrument input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time. With the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit resolution, your recordings will deliver extremely detailed, high-resolution results. With plug-and-play connectivity and a straightforward design, G-Track Pro is the right choice for musicians, podcasters or streamers.
R650 per day (Tc & Cs)
M-Box 2 Mini
A very compact, no-frills Pro Tools interface that does enough to enable you to work on the road, in your hotel room, or wherever, though Digidesign appear to have rushed it out a little too quickly, leaving a few details not properly completed. People may complain that it hasn’t got this or that feature, but that’s the price you pay for a smaller, more affordable interface. I would have valued an SPDIF I/O and a Firewire connection, but other than that, I think Digidesign have got the balance of features versus compactness right.
R200 per day (Tc & Cs)
Atomos Ninja 5.2″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
Ninja handles video sources up to nine times that resolution, has a 5-inch HDR screen, records ProRes, and connects to almost every camera in the world. Little wonder “Atomos” is now in the vocabulary of almost every filmmaker.
R1 500 per day (Tc & Cs)
Zoom H1 Audio Field Recorder
The ultra-compact H1 Handy Recorder brings new meaning to the term “portability.” Small enough to slip in your pocket, it offers professional-quality stereo recording at an incredibly affordable price. Take it with you wherever you go—live concerts and band rehearsals, location video shoots, lectures and meetings—or use it to capture your musical ideas whenever inspiration strikes.
R150 per day (Tc & Cs)
Rental Terms & Conditions*
- Unfortunately no hiring to walk-in customers. Our policy is to only deal with bona-fide companies or technicians. Contact us to be on-boarded as one of our freelance crew.
- Majority of equipment is available for rent only as part of a kit or as an optional add-on to an existing package.
- New renters must please allow time for prior vetting. ID, upfront payment and a deposit might be required.
- Some equipment pieces are NOT available for “dry-hire”, and are only hired when accompanied with a technician.
- Renters are responsible and liable for all gear once it leaves our premises.
- Delivery and collection within 30 km of Cape Town CBD.
- “One day” defined to mean same calendar day, not to exceed 10 hours including travel, set-up and strike down.
- All rentals are on a per-day basis. Late returns will be charge for per day or part thereof.
*All transactions subject to a formal written quote.