What would an event be without video? It’s so sweet to have video memories of a gala event. Award evenings have big screens for added glamour and are often live-streamed over the internet. With a product launch, you want to show each feature up close and also have the launch showed online and documented on platforms like YouTube. Add a few video cameras and live streaming to a seminar and it instantly becomes a webinar. Year-end functions, social celebrations, formal gatherings etc.. They all deserve great video in some way or another.
We have a basic package that can be modified to suit your needs. Rates are available on request but they are normally highly flexible and because we run a production so efficiently, these packages are also reasonably priced.
The basics include:
- Two pro camera operators, each with modern broadcasting cameras.
- Depending on your needs, a producer or director or relevant technician.
- Sound recording via lapel microphone or shotgun microphone.
- Unmanned and/or rigged action cameras for covering alternative angles.
- After the shoot we spend two full days in post-production to make it extra nice.
- The end-product is rendered, transferred, uploaded or embedded for you.
- The client get to have his or her say, as we include a free rework in the price.
Optional extras include but are not limited to:
- More pro cameras with operators.
- Live streaming over the internet or to another location.
- Multi Track Recording or MTR for live music events – like this one.
- Relay to big screens. Imagine those rock shows with the big screens by the side.
- An array of specialty services can be found under this heading.
PDF version can be found here. (Right-click ‘Save Link As’.)