What would an event be without video?
The basics include:
- Two pro camera operators, each with modern broadcasting cameras.
- Depending on your needs, a producer or director or relevant technician.
- Sound recording via lapel microphone or shotgun microphone.
- Unmanned and/or rigged action cameras for covering alternative angles.
- After the shoot we spend two full days in post-production to make it extra nice.
- The end-product is rendered, transferred, uploaded or embedded for you.
- The client get to have his or her say, as we include a free rework in the price.
Optional extras include; but are not limited to:
- More pro cameras with operators.
- Live streaming over the internet or to another location.
- Multi Track Recording or MTR for live music events – like this one.
- Relay to big screens. Imagine those rock shows with the big screens by the side.
- An array of specialty services can be found under this heading.
To view work sample or read client testimonies, go to the News & Info page.
The search function should help you find things easier.